HW: Top 10 blah blah blah

J D Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Wed Mar 7 18:44:12 EST 2001

Dear All (especially SteveL)

For those who are interested in the Ch4 prog here's the details:

Total run time was 6 mins 30 secs

The highlighted bits (other than title) are live 70's footage previously unseen (by me).

One of the Dunstable 72 shots was also new to me, Stacia simulating doing a roll-up on stage?!

Not all of Dunstable 72 in necessarily from Dunstable 72 (it's just the same venue as parts of other bits of footage shown during the SM 72 video (which some people reckon is an amalgamation of at least 2 different gigs).

Top Ten Prog Rock: Channel 4: 3.3.01

Nik in spiky outfit in corridor (Brixton 2000?)

Elric onstage silhouette (CofBS video - Shade Gate)

Elric onstage close-up

Topless Stacia on-stage (red lighting), Brock in background

Horned dancer (Acid Daze 87?)

Elric with sword raised overhead

Audience (Dunstable 72)

"Hawkwind" - Masters sticker on cabinet

Stacia, Lemmy, Nik, Simon, DikMik onstage (Dunstable 72 SM)

Nik interview

Dave interview

Lemmy (Dunstable 72 SM)

Mazda car advert

Lemmy, DimMik, Simon onstage (Dunstable 72 SM)

Audience (Dunstable 72 SM)

Lemmy interview

Nik onstage (Dunstable 72 SM)

Stacia onstage (red lighting)

Dave interview

Lemmy interview

Lemmy, Dave, Nik, Stacia onstage (red lighting)

Nik interview

Stacia b/w photo

Stacia topless dancing, Dave in background (red lighting)

Danny Baker interview

Stacia topless dancing, Dave in background (red lighting)

Stacia, Bob, onstage (blue lighting)

Lemmy, Bob, Dave (Meliadus vest) (red lighting)

Nik interview

In Search Of Space sleeve

Lemmy, Dave on stage (red lighting)

Lemmy interview

Lemmy, Stacia (Dunstable 72, SM (caption))

Lemmy interview

Nik, Stacia, Lemmy (Dunstable 72, SM)

Nik interview

Bob, Lemmy, King (red lighting) (Urban Guerilla caption)

Dave interview

B/W 1974 publicity photo

Lemmy interview

Bob, Dave, Harvey, Martin onstage (Hawklords) (PSI Power)

Druids at Stonehenge 84

Dave interview

Nik interview

Stonehenge video

Ken Barlow still

Needle Gun (Chronicle video)

Beehive

Brixton 2000

Hope that helps you Steve when interrogating Channel 4 !!!

Jez