OFF: Michael Moorcock Calenders FS!!!

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 7 20:18:31 EST 2001

Hey, folks. Like Arin, I'm looking to move soon too (and we're vying for the
same apt too!) But anyway, I need dough. So now's the time to try this
again... (and if anyone could supply me w/the Mike Moorcock listserve, that'd
be great).

I have 4 1978 Michael Moorcock "Wizardry and Wild Romance" Calenders; they're
wrapped in plastic (not factory-sealed), so I don't want to open them, but
they would be seem to be in damn-near mint condition. Monthly illustrations
of Moorcock themes by Rodney Matthews. Bios of both Moorcock and Matthews on
back page.
Published by Big O Publishing Ltd.
Appx 2ft by 2ft (folded)
Asking $50ppd each.