Thrilling Adventures!!

Stephen Lindas LindasS at MARKETDAY.COM
Thu Mar 8 09:42:33 EST 2001

It sounds the same to me too, just shorter than ATOMHENGE. STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: Colm McWilliams [mailto:cmcwilliams at CIL.CO.UK]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 8:49 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: Thrilling Adventures!!

its not worth buying thrilling adventures unless you collect everything
released with hawkwind on it and your a completist.

I have both that and atomhenge and I haven't noticed any difference in sound
quality even though people on this mailing list have said there is a
difference.

Colm McWilliams
Estimator

CIL INTERNATIONAL