Thrilling Adventures!!

Colm McWilliams cmcwilliams at CIL.CO.UK
Thu Mar 8 09:56:36 EST 2001

thrilling adventures or atomhenge are worth getting just for the song "time
for sale"

Colm McWilliams
Estimator

CIL INTERNATIONAL
Tel: Switchboard +44 [0]20 7272 0222
Tel: Direct Line +44 [0]20 7561 6455
Fax: +44 [0]20-7561 6406

-----Original Message-----
From: iain ferguson [mailto:iainferguson at AOL.COM]
Sent: 08 March 2001 14:42
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: Thrilling Adventures!!

Layla,

It was recorded in 1976 and is a great CD, its a rare gem of a live
recording from that date in my mind.

Regards
iain

Layla Thompson wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if the album 'Thrilling Hawkwind Adventures' is worth
buying?
> I'm not 100% sure what's on it, or how much it is. I just know that it was
recorded live in 1979 and was released in 2000.

> Cheers.
>
> Layla

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied
and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error,
please contact us immediately. This e-mail and attachments have been scanned
for viruses using Trend ScanMail.