HW: extra live stuff

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at NOVONORDISK.COM
Thu Mar 8 10:14:46 EST 2001

Hej,

I am back on the list now.. If anyone wants more details on our record label
releases (Burnt Hippie Recordings), just ask. The Dark Sun CD is now out as
you all know. I suggest getting it from Andy at CDS if you are in the UK.
Garageland in sweden and Aural Innovations in the US.

Anyway, I have some extra CD-Rs and tapes I would like to trade off to
people who are interested. Send me an email if you have something to trade
for these. First come first serve.

Next psychedelic release on Burnt Hippie Recordings will be out the end of
next month and it is a split LP (500 only) by the danish band Gas Giant and
the norweigen band WE. It is great stuff..

scott

burnthippie at hotmail.com

Extra CD-rs I have at the moment:

Mandragora- Cheltenham 11/98
Growing Seeds- Hamburg, germany 5/12/98
Bedouin- Hamburg, Germany 5/12/98 2cd
Mandra gora lightshow society- hamburg 5/13/98
We- Roskilde Festival 7/4/00
Iron Maiden- Roskilde Festival 7/1/00 2cd
Nebula- roskilde festival 7/1/00
On trial- geneve 4/30/00 sbd
On trial- Stengade 1/15/00 2cd
On Trial- den helder 4/23/00
On Trial- Hannover 5/8/00
Motorhead- Vega. Kobenhavn 11/15/00

Extra tapes:

Ozrics Tentacles- Boston 10/24/00 (from master tape) 2nd part is on end of
Queens tape

Queens of the Stone Age- Boston 9/00 65m FM

Quarkspace- Tammany Hall, Worcester, MA 7/6/00 (from master tape)

MONSTER MAGNET- DETROIT, MI. 7/24/99 44M EX-  (each  on a 90min high bias
tape, variable quality)
                                          Hoboken NJ 1990 40m

                    BELGIUM 8/9/92 60M VG+
                    BBC 5/95

                    MONTREAL, QUEBEC 2/24/93 40M VG+
                    HULTSFRED FESTIVAL, SWEDEN 6/99 30M EX

                                       VOORUIT, GENT, BELGIUM 5/10/93 78M
VG/EX

                                       TORONTO, CANADA 11/9/93 65M VG/EX-
                                       I’m Stoned, what are you gonna do
about it?

                   FRANKFURT, GERMANY 3/28/95 73M VG/Ex-

                   VIENNA, AUSTRIA 1995 35M EX FM
                   Warfield, SF 4/18/92

                    STONE PONY, ASBURY PARK, NJ 12/30/95 63M VG/EX 2
                                       ABYSS, HOUSTON, TX 8/14/98 17M EX-

Embyro- Rock Session and Steig Aus (1973)

King Crimson- Berkeley 73/Matching Mole BBC 72