Thrilling Adventures!!

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Thu Mar 8 11:48:12 EST 2001

Hi Layla

At 14:26 08.03.2001 +0000, you wrote:
>Can anyone tell me if the album 'Thrilling Hawkwind Adventures' is worth
>buying?
>I'm not 100% sure what's on it, or how much it is. I just know that it
>was recorded live in 1979 and was released in 2000.

BUY IT !!!(if you have not already ATOMHENGE)

'ATOMHENGE' (double CD) and 'Thrilling Hawkwind Adventures' (single CD) are
from the same gig (September 1976)

But 'Thrilling Hawkwind Adventures' has the full set (without encore)

Here is the track listing for 'Thrilling Hawkwind Adventures':

intro / reefer madness / paradox / chronoglide skyway / hassan i sahba /
brainstorm / wind of change / instrumental / steppenwolf / uncle sam's on
mars / time for sale / back on the streets / sonic attack / kerb crawler

Here is the track listing for 'ATOMHENGE':

brainstorm / wind of change / steppenwolf / uncle sam's on mars / time for
sale / back on the streets / sonic attack

I am sure you will be very pleased with this CD !!

Bernhard