OFF: ORB Tour Dates

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 9 18:42:12 EST 2001

Spaceous Greetings Hawkfans,

Thought some folks might be interested.....

Techno heavyweights the Orb encompass U.S. clubs
by Christina Fuoco

British techno kingpin Alex Paterson--who links with various guest artists
to perform as the Orb--is crossing the Atlantic for a series of club shows
in support of his group's fifth release "Cydonia" (MCA).

The CD is a concept album centered around Cyndonia, known to conspiracy
theorists as the home of ancient Mars' largest city, according to a press
release. The Orb first found success with the single "Little Fluffy Clouds,"
which was later used in automobile ads.

The tour wraps up at the resurrected Coachella Valley Music and Arts
Festival in Indio, Calif.

April
12 - Boynton Beach, FL - Orbit
13 - Tampa, FL - Masquerade
14 - Atlanta, GA - Masquerade
17 - New York, NY - Irving Plaza
18 - Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
19 - Boston, MA - Avalon Ballroom
21 - Detroit, MI - St. Andrew's Hall
22 - Toronto, ONT - The Guvernment
23 - Chicago, IL - The Metro
24 - Lawrence, KS - Granada
25 - Denver, CO - Ogden Theatre
27 - San Francisco, CA - Maritime Hall
28 - Indio, CA - Indio Polo Field

Chuck, Are you doing the Boynton Beach show??

I will not be able to make the Florida shows :(

I will be at Phil & Friends at the Sunrise Musical Theater!!

Have a Great weekend!!

Darrin