HW: Pearly delusion confusion

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat Mar 10 15:21:26 EST 2001

Did Eddie Vedder mug your granny or something?  Whatever.  Welcome to my
killfile.

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com

my Granny is my Mommy.....this is a god like Helen of Troy.......the name
is Helen......I was adopted and this is likey the only creature on this
vomitous orb where humans grow like bacteria that mike C will EVER LOVE...

I would gladly kill 10 men in so many seconds should the need present
itself....(in her DIVINE defense)

is your invitation an indoctrination to a brotherhood, or a dark and musky
place
of competition where computer viruses may be downloaded upon me???

geek stinkbreath