OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Tonight!

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 10 19:30:54 EST 2001

Hello. Just a reminder to all interested that, after a week's hiatus, SDNC
will be back on the air tonight, featuring plenty of "fresh" material
attained on my vacation... 5-7pm PST, 88.3fm KUCR (909-787-KUCR)...might be
on till 8 tonight, though that's not confirmed. Just thought I'd try this
"reminder", as it seemed to help get a couple more listeners last time...
thanks, Chuck

"SPACE DOES NOT CARE" airs every Sat evening from 5-7pm PST on 88.3fm KUCR.
TO LISTEN ON THE WEB, GO TO: http://kucr.org/instruct.html
For comments, questions, requests to be added or removed from this mailing
list, e-mail: chuckrecs at aol.com. Thanks, Chuck