OFF The longest walk..

Michael Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Sun Mar 11 18:42:21 EST 2001

20 mile walk back to college from the US festival (three day festival) in So
Cal in the early 80's.

Took all night. I was messed up. VERY stoned. Best part.. My friends arrived
in their car JUST as I arrived back at the college.  Laughing their heads
off. HA HA... GOOD memories.

NO I didn't know I would have to walk. I really wanted to go home to my own
bed.  Ah youth.

Mike in Troy NY