HW: Gig advertising

mark cotton markcotton22 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 12 03:50:10 EST 2001

If anybody from the band is reading this, PLEASE PLEASE get some better
advertising for the short tour gigs than the non-existent product for the
York gig in '97, there were little more than 49 people there. The local
promotion was appalling and a lot of the folks who I knew there had found
out by word of mouth.
Talking of Northern gigs, did anybody out there go to the 'Dracfest' gig at
Whitby, also in '97. The highlights of this event are numerous, but for me
the couple of things I still remember are the entrance of Arthur Brown in a
coffin escorted by candle bearers (and a fireman!), and Kris making the
stage security gorillas duck when she blew her flame immediately over their
heads!

Space Out!

Ike