HW: Right on Paul!

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 12 07:46:29 EST 2001

At the very least, they could put up a note on Mission Control saying they
officially allow taping at gigs, and then we'd have good quality shows
circulating (using mics on stands instead of hidden in coats)
instead of the aforementioned dodgy auds...

Cheers,

Paul.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right on!

If this were the case, I would have my plane ticket in hand and reservations
made. Heck, I have enough battery power to run my rig w/o even worrying
about recharging!

And what's wrong w/ Pearl Jam releasing all their shows on disc??!! More
bands should do this!!

Mike, how is it that you can post to the list, but you can't get off your
duff and mail out my Harvey disc?

Come on man! I thought we was friends ")

Darrin

np: Bedouin