HW / MotorHead / OFF: Motorhead

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Mar 12 11:15:32 EST 2001

> Have just found another cover version of Motorhead to add to my growing
> collection.  This one by Lawnmower Deth.  Quite remarkable!

Ooh Crikey! It's Lawnmower Deth! ;-)

Personal Lawmmower Deth/HW connection:
I used to spin some of LD's more playable tunes on my radio show back in
college. Which is where I also heard my first HW tune, "Psi-Power" from a
pristine Hawklords album in the music library. It was Flying Doctor that I
got hooked on though. Soon afterwards I bought HotMG and the rest is
history....

Brian