holy hawkwind batman

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Tue Mar 13 10:16:10 EST 2001

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Michael W Blackman wrote:

:Subject: holy hawkwind batman
:
:what does the subject have to do with this message
:
:not much
:
:but now that I have yo attention can someone please answer this?
:
:is the IRC thingy needed for the upcoming chat the software I'm currently downloading now:
:ITS mirc582t.exe
:from the
:mIRC homepage?
:
:Duh - Am I right or wong
:
:Thanks space-guys an space-gals

Michael,

Yep.  you can use mIRC.  There are irc clients for damn near every
computing platform out there, and a bunch of irc-to-http gateways
out there or java irc clients for those that want to stick with a web
browser only.

Arin
(looking forward to the chat)
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559