Hawkwind PXR5 Album Very rare CD on ebay!!!

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Mar 13 17:54:52 EST 2001

In message <NEBBJIAENLJIIGPBJAMIEEFPCEAA.bedroom at trancer28.fsne
t.co.uk>, colm mcwilliams <bedroom at TRANCER28.FSNET.CO.UK>
writes
>yeah and so does tower records and www.cdzone.co.uk and a whole host of
>other online cd stores. But the crunch comes when you try to order it. You
>get a message saying that they have none in stock and will try to contact
>the suppliers to get some more. Then you wait a while and receive another
>email telling you that the cd is discontinued and they can't get you a copy.

It intrigues me that online stores can get away with this. About 2 months
ago it was mentioned on-list that cdparadise.com were carrying 'Alien 4'-
well I ordered it, still waiting, so I think it's safe to assume it won't be
forthcoming.  Meanwhile, Jungle took 4 months to admit they couldn't get
hold of a couple of CDs... 4 months! Surely they don't use THAT many
suppliers?

So anyone know where I can get Alien 4 and/or Love In Space?
--
Nick Medford