Hawkwind PXR5 Album Very rare CD on ebay!!!

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Mar 13 19:55:23 EST 2001

In message <f4.8019aec.27e0170e at aol.com>, Joe Loehr
<JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM> writes
>    In a message dated 3/13/01 5:56:57 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
>    nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK writes:
>

>>       So anyone know where I can get Alien 4 and/or Love In Space?

>Well, CDZone (www.cdzone.co.uk) has Alien 4 listed . . .

Hmm... I think I've become too sceptical to try that source, especially after
reading Andy's exposition of how these things work. If Alien 4 is out of
print, then presumably CDZone won't be able to get it, any more than any
other online retailers. I think I'm gonna have to wait for a 2nd hand copy to
come up- they usually do in the end...

I suppose I could try emailing CDZone to inquire about availability before I
order, but I suspect they'd just say 'if it's on the website, we can get it...
hopefully'- and only after the order is placed will they discover they can't.

Cheers for the pointer anyway
--
Nick Medford