HW: (off) Mckeehan/one little private statement

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Mar 13 21:03:19 EST 2001

  to any concerned party....

I have been a VERY VERY bad Hawkfan...

now Darrin McKeehan is emabarrased about my reply to him.....

I'm sorry Darrin, and everyone thats waited on me...some for 3 years...John
Gray....I'm have you in mind....also Lorne (God bless you man...BUT WAIT!
YOU ARE GOD!)

I'm an ass, if I get treated like one I deserve it.....and I pray that god
gives me the strenghth to not be a joke one day...

My sharp words hide the true inabability to function, and that nasty
problem, depression....

Mike Coleman

PS -I'm not the Devil, just a shy human being that needs his mommy to hold
his hand.....