HW: (non)-availability/ delay punishment

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Mar 14 02:30:35 EST 2001

>Grakkl (FAA) wafted through espace: (re: weird 6)

So, what's the deal with this one, anyway?  Why is it already deleted and
>ridiculously hard to find when it's only been out about 6 months?  Did they
>print fewer copies, or is it just so much more fabulous than the others?
>I'm baffled.

It's because Dave wants full-total commitment and dedication, and when we
try to split our attention /funds between HW and Pearl Jam,,,,,we get
punished...

Sorry....I just can't help make a joke...

bye

mc