HW:Damnation Alley

Kevin Perry kevin.perry at VIRGIN.NET
Wed Mar 14 02:40:11 EST 2001

Well, I've read the book and haven't seen the film yet (sitting on video
waiting).  If the book's better, then the film must be truly, truly awful.
I love Zelazny's Amber series, but Damnation Alley must be one of the worst
written books of all times.

---
Kevin Perry
Sonic Energy Authority
http://www.mountaingrill.co.uk/

"It is the business of the future to be dangerous;
and it is among the merits of science that it equips the future for its
duties."

----- Original Message -----
From: Marie Jenkinson <Mariej at BIGWIG.NET>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 10:26 PM
Subject: HW:Damnation Alley

As Damnation Alley was the topic of conversation a few weeks ago, I thought
you may be interested in this bit of info.
Whilst ordering with the Simon and Schuster rep today, imagine my surprise
to see those words - 'Damnation Alley' by Roger Zelazny - long out of print
in the UK and US, in the June new titles folder.
It's published by ibooks, a U.S. publisher that distributes over here via
Harper Collins.  I think the price was £6.99, but I'm not sure.
Hopefully it's better than the film???

Cheers    Marie