BOC: News

Wed Mar 14 10:17:29 EST 2001

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Michael S. Habiby wrote:

> Agents Of Fortune:
> -(Don't Fear) The Reaper (Buck's original home demo)
> -Dance The Night Away (Allen's original home demo with Allen singing)
> -Sally (Pre-Production)
> -Fire Of Unknown Origin

        All this is pretty damned exciting but this last is marvellous,
because I remember Al posting about how much he put into that version and
how cut up he was that it was never used. The scores will finally be set
straight :-) As long as the royalty cehques actually get to him of
course... Yours,
                 Jon

--
              Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!
     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk