Canterbury festival

Wed Mar 14 10:19:38 EST 2001

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Colin Allen wrote:

> Faversham is in Kent, just north-west of Canterbury; it is also home to the
> Shepherd Neame brewery; the oldest independent brewery in England and
> producer of some fine ales!

        Indeed, last year's fetsival had Shepherd Neame ales on site,
sadly only kegged ones but still quite nice... Hopefully this year they'll
realise they need more food and drink stands though.

        Getting there is going to be an issue. I think we shall be three
including one infant, so if there's spaces in a car that would be cool but
also somewhat surprising. I shall put some effort into scaring up a lift I
think... Yours,
                Jon

--
              Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!
     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk