HW: Hawklords LP's PROMO vs STOCK...

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Wed Mar 14 17:05:41 EST 2001

My Hawklords Psi Power 12" came's with a lyric sheet in the (in Scandinavia
very odd) US Letter format (actually three identical copies). I don't
remember it being mentioned elsewhere.

Is it common, or is it known to hawkdome at all?
I mean I could have been fooled by the previous owner, possible a lyric
freak with a typewriter...

It starts with these lines:

                PSI POWER
        Robert Calvert & Dave Brock

              THE HAWKLORDS
>From their Charisma/Polydor Album CA 1-2203

...and concludes with a (Funny noises at the end) line.

.joe