HW: Hawklords LP USA 12" Promo.

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Mar 14 19:49:32 EST 2001

Johan Edlundh asked about the Promo sheet:

OK!  the previous Hawklords LP's I was bellowing about were the long play
records, but you know that......

The 12" Promo USA is actually not real uncommon, BUT ALAS!!!!!   BOB
CALVERT shines upon you.....IT IS RARE WITH THAT SHEET........

I have about 10-12 copies lying around here... ..none of them came with the
sheet....

a friend of Bob Lennon's has one with the sheet......it's the only one
we've heard of!!!

any chance of trading/copying/selling one of your 3??????

if not...I'll go bug Dave (bob's friend)..think he said he'd sell it....

awaiting...

mc