HW: (non)-availability/ delay punishment

Michael W Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Thu Mar 15 00:51:50 EST 2001

Are we being punished for something - Hey ,  I wasn't even there man

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joe Loehr
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 9:54 AM
  Subject: Re: HW: (non)-availability/ delay punishment

  In a message dated 3/14/01 2:29:14 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
  deltawave at METRONET.COM writes:

    It's because Dave wants full-total commitment and dedication, and when we
    try to split our attention /funds between HW and Pearl Jam,,,,,we get
    punished...

  Why am I being punished, I don't like Pearl Jam!
  True, I do buy other CDs, and I just bought a new 12-string geetar, but
  that's only so I can more effectively better play Hawk songs.
  So maybe can Cap'n Dave send me Weird #6? (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink,
  wink)

  Joe