HW: Top 10 Space Rock

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Thu Mar 15 02:39:24 EST 2001

Bit further off the beaten track...........but does anyone know what
happened to 'Back to the Planet'.  One time xlnt support band of
Hawkwind??????  Lead singer had an unbelievably great voice and I've got an
album or two of theirs somewhere but can't remember details.  Just remember
dancing long and hard to them!!

Samantha Kirwan

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael W Blackman [mailto:michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU]
Sent: 15 March 2001 05:33
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: Top 10 Space Rock

>> Anyone else?

Alien Dream comes to mind 8>B

----- Original Message -----
From: ANDREW GARIBALDI <andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 6:09 AM

> well my top ten are marked ++ but a list to consider is:
> ++Krel
> ++Spacehead
> ++Farflung
> Darxtar
> ++Starfield
> ++Bethany Curve (Ok - the 'Gold' album anyway)
> ++Architectural Metaphor
> ++Amon Duul 2
> Helios Creed
> ++Quarkspace
> Falcon Project
> ++F/i
> ++Hawkwind
> High Tide
> Nektar
> Omnia Opera
> Strobe
> Vocokesh
> Alien Planetscapes
> Presurehed
> Monster Magnet (at a rather big push)
> Magic Mushroom Band
> The Moor
> Dark Sun
>
> and the psych contingent:
> Tribe Of Cro
> Ozrics
> Mr Quimbys Beard
> Ship Of Fools
> Melting Euphoria
> Korai Orom
> Anyone else?
> Andy Garibaldi

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addresse(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL