HW: Top 10 Progreesive Rock

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Thu Mar 15 03:35:20 EST 2001

Hi,

>Would people consider Magma (who I've never heard- something I really
>need to rectify) spacerock?

I don't think they're are space-rock band in the classical sense
(especially if you compare them to the other bands on the list). Though
their lyrics (if you can understand Kobaian <eg>) are space-related their
music definitely is more of a Jazz-Fusion-Rock mixture (also called
Zeuhl-music). Thus one could call them Semi-Space-Rock ;-).
That's only my opinion of course, and I'm sure other people here have
differing ones.

(c)AIO

                                 D+R
np: Magma "Kohntarkosz"

--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"
                                         Hassan I Sabbah

www.d-rider.de          denis at d-rider.de