BOC-L Digest - 14 Mar 2001 to 15 Mar 2001 - Special issue (#2001-103)

Patrick Bloomfield pat at THE-MILLS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Thu Mar 15 07:47:12 EST 2001

Subject: Re: HW: Top 100 Album Covers

It was the Daily Mail. It featured the top 100 record covers (including singles)as judged by 'Q' magazine. Space Ritual was no.35. No. 1 was 'God Save The Queen' by the Sex Pistols.

Mick

I was roaming round one of the web sites recommended in the "digest collectables" thread (thanks for all comments) and check out the price of Sex Pistols material.  "God save the Queen" is worth a stagering £2000!  No wonder I never found one at a car boot, eventually got Silver Machine though, although not quite in the same league value wise :-)

Pat Bloomfield