HW: Hawklords LP USA 12" Promo.

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Thu Mar 15 17:20:17 EST 2001

At 18:49 2001-03-14 -0600, you wrote:
>Johan Edlundh asked about the Promo sheet:
>
>OK!  the previous Hawklords LP's I was bellowing about were the long play
>records, but you know that......
>
>The 12" Promo USA is actually not real uncommon, BUT ALAS!!!!!   BOB
>CALVERT shines upon you.....IT IS RARE WITH THAT SHEET........
>

>I have about 10-12 copies lying around here... ..none of them came with the
>sheet....
>
>a friend of Bob Lennon's has one with the sheet......it's the only one
>we've heard of!!!
>
>any chance of trading/copying/selling one of your 3??????

well,
if I could find any of the others.

actually, I don't remember if I've sold/traded/gave away any of the spare
copies earlier.
but give me a week or two to wade through all my asorted hw papers, and
let's see. If I don't find any of those extra originals, I can surely copy
the one that's now together with the vinyl, but you'll receive it in A4 format.
I can add my HW/Van der Graaf insert sheet Swedish to English translation to
that, which might be of interest too.

my copy is the only one that I've seen with this sheet (Record Heaven/Malmoe
bought) - and I think I've seen about 10 different copies, all in Sweden.

peace, .joe