HW: Top 10 wicked trixxx

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Mar 15 17:36:03 EST 2001

 seconded on the NEU!  the devil's down with that NEU!!   essentially has
to be there.........

 my 10 list was going to be all the HW offshoots, but I figured you all are
aNEU'd enough....

RRRAAAHHHHH!!!!    oH and THE COURIERS   THE COURIERS!!!!!   after all the
jacks are in their boxes (joke!  joke!)....

I'd even put Steve Hillage....but I guess thats cause I just bought the
transcription LP's....in the mood....

so ....TOMMY doesn't have RAVEN THAT ATE THE MOON Huh???    Doug...where
can 2 copies of this be obtained (please , sir, if you know)......