OFF..another cheesadelic coleman post

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Mar 15 23:29:26 EST 2001

  dear beloved BOC chat personell......

since I am in a hurry to compose a friendly letter to the local police for
my front door, dig into my 12 Heinekens , and kick way back for an intimate
evening of wonderous private entertainment in loserville, just me, Doug
Pearson's Jasret 2CD set-deluxxxe, beer, me, beer, me, Steve Hillage, beer,
KHAN, me, smoke, etc......

I make the following goofy post to these fellow listers, in order that it
be known that these fellows have now been officially attended to..money
despatched, items, and articles SENT!

 Roll Call:

1) JD (Jeremy)-95 quid the fast way

2) Karl--langton cash is THERE tomorrows sunrise....(or shortly thereafter)

3) Larry Boyd...EGBDF CDR's outta here MANNN

4)Marc Sperhauk...Star Nation comming to get you

5)Darrin Mckeehan T-shirt and Bainbridge priority mail (what do I get now?)
(joking) (a blacker eye??) (friendship will totally due)

6) Kevin Sommers...partial despatch....one T-shirt on the way....

and the rest of you I send my love until I get yours out as well.......

Rik RXXX PLEASE PLEASE bridge the gap between me and Capt. Rizz's cellphone....

can I help you with your collection....I Have a lot still....and I don't
screw mission control around..(smarter than that!)

goodnight all.....if your out of drink or smoke, have a slavery to attend
early,etc..,      I'll consume in cheerful spirit for you......

mike  c