nomads

Allan T. Grohe, Jr. grodog at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Mar 16 00:44:48 EST 2001

> In article <55ABA8BDDDEDD111AD1800805FD66D80074B6CFC at HERMES>, Stephen
> Lindas <LindasS at MARKETDAY.COM> writes
> >I thought it was run by D.J.ROWE in Scotland. That is who I am trying to
> >contact. Is John Davey the U.S. Nomads? THANKS STEPHE
>
> True, I've sent cheques to DJ for stuff, but any correspondence I've had
> has been with John, who is in London. John is Mike's Special Editor.
>
> I don't have DJ's address, I'm not even sure he's online as he's never
> posted to the Nomads list, whereas John posts Nomad-news fairly
> regularly. If DJ's reachable that way, John will be able to tell you.

You can also check out http://multiverse.org (which has the official
Nomads web site on it).

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe Jr.               Visit the Dreaming City--
grodog at earthlink.net           http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr

    I am gray.  I stand between the candle, and the star.
        We are gray.  We stand between the darkness, and the light.

              --- "And The Sky Full of Stars," _Babylon 5_