A Pointless Question

Stephen Lindas LindasS at MARKETDAY.COM
Fri Mar 16 06:01:32 EST 2001

ROOBY DOO

-----Original Message-----
From: Maxine Wesley [mailto:maxine.wesley at PORT.AC.UK]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 5:03 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: A Pointless Question

Readers letter in last months VIZ -

I was driving down the A5 the other day when I noticed a white van
driving really close in my rear view mirror. I tried accelerating away
and then putting the brakes on lightly to shake him off but he stuck
close to my tail. Imagine my embarrassment when I pulled into a
layby to discover it was my own caravan that I was towing...

Sorry!

M at xine