A Pointless Question-Nosecones???

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Fri Mar 16 02:13:38 EST 2001

Who let that drama queen Delenn drive then??

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Loehr [mailto:JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM]
Sent: 16 March 2001 02:09
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: A Pointless Question-Nosecones???

In a message dated 3/15/01 9:00:04 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
deltawave at METRONET.COM writes:

anyone ever look to see that the nose-cone was originally drawn in???   you
can see the faint outline....more prevalent on some copies...

I assume the nosecone is on the end sticking up? I seem to see a faint
outline there, now that youse mention it.

also...what are the floating purple thingy's...they seem like blue/purple
microdots to me...NOT exhaust....

Maybe they belong to the Dentrassi?

Joe

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addresse(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL