OFF.."The Stacia Nuptual"

Stephen Lindas LindasS at MARKETDAY.COM
Fri Mar 16 09:43:17 EST 2001

RELIGION IS THE OPIUM OF THE MASSES AND THE BLIND WILL FOLLOW LIKE SHEEP

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Coleman [mailto:deltawave at METRONET.COM]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 8:47 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: OFF.."The Stacia Nuptual"

My friend michael b., of whom I grow to like more and more said:

(snip)
"sadly some people worship their tools merely because they are more tangible
than  a Goddess that is not quite so tangible to the average person" (snip)

This is my Evil philosophy given me straight from his temptership, not the
mass legions of lower caste below-me's.......

"Close the book, shut your mouth, get your ass off the pew, and go feed
some starving kids, or help walk a senior across the street"

Too bad I'm too firmly caught in the clutches of Heineken to follow the
Devils own good advice....

pit sniper   sermon mode:off