top five hawk albums

mark cotton markcotton22 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 16 12:55:09 EST 2001

For what it's worth, my top 5:

Hawkwind
Warrior on the Edge of Time
Quark Strangeness & Charm
Live Chronicles (2CD Import)
Space Ritual

This still misses out fave trax Reefer Madness and Valium 10. Also, Capt.
Lockheed is essential, but to me the jury is out on Lucky Leif. Would also
like to include as solo's Pipe Dreams, New Jerusalem, Spiral Realms and
anything by Alan Davey/Bedouin, who in my humble opinion blows away Lemmy as
he did at Brixton

Goodnite each

Mr. C.