OFF: Space Ritual studio tapes on Ebay?

Fri Mar 16 12:57:03 EST 2001

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Bob Lennon wrote:

> In a message dated 3/2/01 10:24:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM writes:
>
> > Possession is nine tenths of the law.  (So why did I get busted?)
>
> cause it's the law?

        Only nine-tenths of it. (But I can't get a-hold of it...)

        Speaking of which, is anyone clued up enough to remember what
Charlie Kennedy said about legalising cannabis after that little spat in
the papers between the Tory tokers and Anne Widdicombe? I thought he said
the Lib Dems would legalise it (just as the conference has been voting for
the last fifteen years) but the website seems to have let that oen slip
through the policy-recording cracks... Yours,
                                              Jon

--
              Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!
     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk