OFF: Krautrock

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Mar 16 14:20:24 EST 2001

FYI...

I'm guessing the subscription signup is to send the word
subscribe
in the body of a message sent to the following address...
majordomo at kuci.org

(This is based on the 'unsubscribe' methodology, with just the 'un' removed.)

For Jon, et al., who are frustrated about not being able to find certain
CD's of klassik krautrock....

I might be convinced to 'trade' CD-R's of certain titles that are *truly*
bordering-on-impossible to find, and that includes all the Germanofon
releases that haven't subsequently been reissued by legitimate labels (which
*IS* happening now).  Like Kraan and Neu! are in the process of becoming
legit (soon I'm told), so no need to do those.  So you can send a list of
particular ones that you absolutely cannot find, and *maybe* I can help you
out (I don't want to get into the habit).  I've probably got 400 or so
krautrock discs to work from, so...

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  A note about 'isi'...for some reason, the default response mode is to
put the sender of the email you're replying to in the TO: line (at least in
Eudora), as opposed to entering the list address (like here, and all the
other lists I'm on).  It's rather stupid, and takes awhile to remember to
switch it every time, lest you have your posts go to just one individual.