top five hawk albums

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Mar 16 20:42:44 EST 2001

In message <200103170123.RAA02432 at bob.te-cats.com>, John H.
McCartney <scorch at TE-CATS.COM> writes

>And in mine I found the special coupon redeemable for Nik Turner.
>I'm considering putting it up on EBay.....

Cool! I'd consider a bid- but what would one feed Nik on? Any other points
to consider regarding his general upkeep? I'll tell you one thing though- I'm
not letting him near my Geishas.

It occurred to me that one disadvantage might be having to listen to him
practice his sax, but then I remembered- he never practices.
--
Nick Medford