HW:weird 6-non punish

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Sat Mar 17 03:29:28 EST 2001

I should have the money by the end of next week-It should go out on
Friday:) If not before. I drive a cab, and my CD money comes out of my
tips!!! Yes! St. Patrick's day  combined with NCAA folx here in Boise is
going to make for an interesting day tomorrow night! Wheeee!
I appreciate this!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace