top five hawk albums

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Sat Mar 17 06:19:04 EST 2001

ok - like that......

next five:

Quark Strangeness & Charm
In Search of Space
Sonic Attack
Space Ritual
Business of the......

(though not in any particular order)

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael W Blackman [mailto:michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU]
Sent: 17 March 2001 04:49
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: top five hawk albums

> ....really only 5???????  Can't we have 25!!  30 maybe.....  I'm going to
> feel really bad now all day as I think of all the albums I chopped off my
> list..... oh well go with the instincts

I was preparing to suggest a top 50 Hawkwind album list

either that or we could just submit another 5 each day!

Mb

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addresse(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL