HW: Tim BLake _not_ playing at Croydon

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Sat Mar 17 06:13:53 EST 2001

Hi folks,

here's an excerpt from a mail I got from Tim this morning :
>It's Official !
>Tim will not be playing with our friends 'HAWKWIND' on the 25 March at
>Croydon.
>If you have bought a ticket JUST to see Tim, our ONLY suggestion is that You
>send it back for 100% re-emboursement.

Though I think no one here will give back his ticket (I suppose some of use
want to see HW, too <eg>), it might be interesting to know that Tim isn't
playing.

(c)IAO

                                 D+R

--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"
                                         Hassan I Sabbah

www.d-rider.de          denis at d-rider.de