HW (off) Nik Turner practice

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Sat Mar 17 06:31:05 EST 2001

It's not fair - I haven't got a Nik - I want one!!!! (Stamping foot quite a
lot now!!)
I'll feed him Starflakes and won't let him near the cabinet key I promise.
I'll even Paint my Windows but I really want the all-new(!) Spiky Sax
playing Nik.  And I promise it won't be a fad - I'll still take him out to
play in years to come - where do I send me cheque???

Sam

P.S. - Can I get a refund on this Lemmy!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Coleman [mailto:deltawave at METRONET.COM]
Sent: 17 March 2001 04:32
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW (off) Nik Turner practice

Nick Medford wrote:

"It occurred to me that one disadvantage might be having to listen to him
practice his sax, but then I remembered- he never practices."

 He practiced in my home here,,,,,,,

we need to get a smaller home........but now it's sacred
ground....HMMMMMM....this is a problem indeed...

also...we could use a new van.......but he made that sacred tooo......

in a predicament....

darn.....

mike c *again...please forgive*

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addresse(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL