OFF : The one true religion for Kev

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Mar 17 09:32:27 EST 2001

If it helps, you could try

http://www.selectsmart.com/RELIGION/

which has an easy "find your religion" quiz. Here are my results below.
which are clearly Bastard HarborMASTAH!  Neo-pagan, my foot!

This week I have mostly been a Mao Shan Taoist,
concentrating on their use
of and worship of a marijuana deity,

"the unique visionary cosmology, bodily symbolism, astral journeys,
internal alchemy, meditational techniques, and ritual practices of the
Mao-shan or Shang-chi'ing (Great Purity) movement"

I would go for Horus but who wants to be a War God all the time?
Thoth is a more interesting godform to identify, with but having the
head of an ibis is a bugger when you're down the pub, for more than one
reason.

Neo-Pagan ... (score=100)
New Age ... (score=100)
New Thought ... (score=91)
Unitarian Universalist ... (score=90)
Scientology ... (score=85)
Mahayana Buddhist ... (score=85)
Hindu ... (score=81)
Liberal Quaker ... (score=72)
Theravada Buddhist ... (score=70)
Christian Science ... (score=70)
Taoism... (score=67)
Mainline to Liberal Protestant... (score=59)
Humanist ... (score=54)
Reform Judaism ... (score=48)
Sikhism ... (score=46)
Orthodox Quaker ... (score=41)