HW: top five hawk albums(err,,,)

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 18 03:39:35 EST 2001

err.....

I spoke incorrectly about the Magnu>Angels from Reading '86.....

It's the Dream Worker that kicks it!!

Some many great albums..

It's tough to pick just five....

back in about '96... I discovered that it was nice to have some of "the
kind" w/ the lady and then curl up in ecstasy listing to The White Zone and
Business of The Future....

OO La La ")

The Utopia '84>Social Alliance>Sonic Attack>Dream Worker from Zones is
pretty darn killer Taboot!

Bernard, what show is that again?

Also, I enjoy the Brock/Turner/Langton(?) riff during Sonic Attack where it
jams like this...

Is there a precise window when the band performed Sonic Attack w/ this
jam...?

From....? To...?

Do Not Panic!

D-Rider