top five hawk albums; conclusion

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Sun Mar 18 09:12:04 EST 2001

if I'll add my top 5 for today;

Warrior
25 Years On
Levitation
Quark
Hall of the

we'll find 25 valid 'votes' the last week(s).

Then if we give 'voted highest' 5 pts, and a falling scale 4-3-2-1 below -
and 2.5 pts each on those contributions who is said to be "...in no
particular order", we've got the following statistics:

Total points/(Number of appearances)/Title

46     (15)       Space Ritual
44,5   (13)       Warrior On The Edge Of Time
37     (14)       Hall of the Mountain Grill
34     (12)       Quark Strangeness & Charm
28      (8)       25 Years On
24      (8)       Electric Teepee
24      (7)       Doremi Fasol Latido
19,5    (7)       Live Chronicles
17,5    (6)       Levitation
12      (4)       PXR5
10      (3)       Astounding Sounds, Amazing Music
10      (3)       Palace Springs
9       (4)       Alien 4
9       (3)       In Search of Space
9       (2)       Hawkwind
6       (2)       Choose Your Masques
5       (1)       Text of Festival
4       (1)       Live '79
3       (2)       It Is The Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous
3       (1)       Chronicle of the Black Sword
3       (1)       The 1999 Party
2,5     (1)       Love in Space
2       (2)       Xenon Codex
2       (1)       Atomhenge 76
2       (1)       Sonic Attack
2       (1)       Space Bandits
1       (1)       The Business Trip

Average voter seems to be John H. McCartney, who's the only one that had the
same Top Five as in the above list.

It seems like I had a boring Sunday morning,
peace, .joe