HW: top five hawk albums-part ll

J D Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Sun Mar 18 18:46:38 EST 2001

 Hi,
Oh dear, once again I appear to in the minority here.
I sometimes have whole saturation weeks of 100% HW, but then 3 weeks might
pass with not a bleep or swoosh within ear-shot!
HW: 30%
Following make up remainder(ish):
Led Zep
Deep Purple
Black Sabbath
Genesis
Jethro Tull
King Crimson
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Motorhead
Pink Floyd
1977 Punk bands
Uriah Heep
Neil Young

As for Herr Schulze, got Irrlicht & Black Dance on vinyl, played neither in
past 10 years!
Maybe these aren't representative of his works, but then again, maybe he's
just not my cup of tea!

Jez