HW: Live Chronicles

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Mar 18 18:53:00 EST 2001

In message <002d01c0afad$bbc31060$e107883e at jezd>, J D <Jeremy at DAC
OMBE.FSNET.CO.UK> writes

>    Hi,
>    It continually surprises me how highly rated the Live Chronicles LP is.
>    For me, the studio LP was/is fabulous, this was backed up by a great live show,
>    however the magic failed to be captured on the recorded live release.
>    I seem to be in the minority here, but there you go.

I agree, it's probably the only HW live release where very few of the songs
are as good as the original studio versions, like you I prefer the studio
Chronicle album. 'Moonglum' and 'Dreaming City' are good though.

--
Nick Medford