A Pointless Question and a very silly answer - but hey it's Friday

Bill Freeman freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU
Sun Mar 18 19:28:33 EST 2001

Us West Aussies are at this very moment digging very deep. Our State seems
to be the dumping ground for "past-its-used-by-date" space-stations. We look
to the sky with a mixture of awe and horror (and beer)...

Cheers
Bill