OFF: Nukli

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Sun Mar 18 23:18:37 EST 2001

I have an old Psy Nukli cassette, called Psychelektra Trip Projecta. I
think from 1983. Poor quality sound, but the music is incredible. It is
interspersed with talking of some sort. I would love to hear a quality
cd of this recording. I have another tape from Nukli called At Last, I
have not heard it lately. I was underwhelmed by the Time Factory cd. I
thought the cassettes were better music.
Chris