HW: PINK SLIP TO NIK

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Mon Mar 19 02:15:53 EST 2001

Cheque's in the Post
Luv
Minney Mouse

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Coleman [mailto:deltawave at METRONET.COM]
Sent: 17 March 2001 11:53
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: PINK SLIP TO NIK

Sam Kirwan "threw a tantrum":

It's not fair - I haven't got a Nik - I want one!!!! (Stamping foot quite a
>lot now!!)
>I'll feed him Starflakes and won't let him near the cabinet key I promise.
>I'll even Paint my Windows but I really want the all-new(!) Spiky Sax
>playing Nik.  And I promise it won't be a fad - I'll still take him out to
>play in years to come - where do I send me cheque???
>
>Sam
>
>P.S. - Can I get a refund on this Lemmy!!!

 I have his home phone.....ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT A PET OF THIS DEMEANER?????

 The "hair goup" can be hell on the shower drains...especially if they
don't function 100%.....

also...if you do not BUST THE LOCK, and THROW AWAY THE CABINET KEY FOREVER,
I assure you, Nik will stray within 15 minutes........

If you are still interested, contact me privately, I'll do an interview,
MAKE SURE you include SEXY photo, and if you make it through the strict
regiments, I will give you the P.O. BOX where payment can be sent....

ufo shoes

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addresse(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL